INvertebrateIT Webinar – 12 December 2017November 22, 2017
INvertebrateIT is a new EASME-funded European project with a goal to promote invertebrate production for:
- More sustainable fish feeds
- Aquaculture competitiveness and diversification
- Better waste management
- Transversal value webs in the EU Atlantic
INvertebrateIT invites stakeholders to participate in a webinar taking place on 12th December to provide general information about the project and present opportunities to engage with the project.
In this webinar, the following will be discussed:
- Joint Vision Roadmap and Investment Plan: The “Roadmap” will include but not limited to an analysis of global trends, regional needs and strategic goals; and, the identification of priorities of the sector, including: gaps; challenges; obstacles; bottlenecks and successes. Feedback is invited from all stakeholders and will be integrated into the draft Roadmap.
- Investment Opportunities: Identification and promotion of innovative and accessible business opportunities with high-growth prospects.
- Open Contest: INvertebrateIT is accepting applications for its Open Contest to find and support three projects with the most innovative solutions for invertebrate production for sustainable fish feeds, competitive aquaculture and integrated waste management, across the EU Atlantic Basin. Stakeholders will also be invited to enter into the Open Contest for mentoring and funding.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 12th December 2017 at 10.30am CET.
To register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/invertebrateit-webinar-tickets-39909592666. Upon registration, you will be sent a link to the webinar.